Seaweed bathing rituals
Bringing the tranquility of the Isles of Scilly to your bathroom...
Inspired by the skin- cleansing benefits of sea swimming. Enjoy a rejuvenating bathing experience, replicating the tranquillity of the islands in your own home.
- Seaweed foraged from the island’s shores, dried in the Scillonian sunshine, and ground by hand to detoxify, purify, and soothe skin.
- Epsom Salts and locally harvested sea salt, provide a nutrient rich bath to help improve circulation, increase serotonin, and aid a restful night’s sleep.
- Organic essential oils, calming lavender oil, complemented by peppermint oil to alleviate sore muscles, and grounding vetiver oil to ease emotional fatigue.
Follow the breathing exercise ritual included with the seaweed bath salts to fully calm your parasympathetic nervous system. Make sure to drink a glass of water or herbal tea to rehydrate after bathing.
‘Best way to end the week and take some quality me time, is a dry skin massage using the heavenly Nourish Body Oil before soaking in a bath infused with relaxing scents and seaweed from the P & P salts, that transport me to the peace and tranquillity of St. Martin’s... especially summer days spent scouring the flats for sea treasures.’
A cleansing and gentle organic body wash, completely toxin and palm oil free, designed to revive you morning or evening.
- A seaweed infusion combined with organic, natural, and environmentally friendly castille soap to formulate a body wash that moisturises, detoxifies, and nourishes your skin.
- Organic essential oils, calming lavender, complemented by uplifting orange and rosemary oil to help reset and focus.
Follow the breathing exercise ritual included with the body wash to increase concentration and feel fully energised.
Finish your shower with a burst of cold water to evoke the feeling of a refreshing Scilly swim! There has been much research into how beneficial for your health the practice of cold-water immersion can be. The nature of being in cold water releases many mood booting neurotransmitters, as well as helping to improve mental resilience. This study shows that the practice of cold water therapy can hugely influence your adaptive stress responses.
The body wash smells amazing, and really was lovely to breathe in all of the aromas in the shower. My skin now feels soothed and pampered, thank you so much!
Seaweed Salt Body Scrub
Phoenix & Providence spa quality products are used in treatments at the spa lounge in Richmond Hill Hotel. To recreate your own spa style body scrub at home simply mix together one tablespoon of Rejuvenate Seaweed Bath Salts with two tablespoons of Nourish Body Oil. Massage the scrub into your skin (avoiding your face) and then wash off in a warm shower. This exfoliating and moisturising treatment will leave your skin feeling smooth, soft and supple.
Phoenix & Providence skincare as featured by beauty editor Edwina Chambers in YOU magazine, ‘They may be small but their products are mighty.’