Seaweed extract is a popular ingredient in natural beauty products because it contains a unique and rich blend of vitamins and antioxidants which can benefit a wide range of skin types.
If you’re looking to balance and nurture normal, dry, or maturing skin, seaweed skin products can help regenerate and smooth your skin, priming it to retain moisture more effectively. Here are the Phoenix & Providence products that I’d recommend for your skin type, and why the ingredients they contain are particularly suitable for your skin’s needs.
A unique blend of seaweed infused organic oils-
- Seaweed - packed with vitamins K, B, A, and E, that help improve skin tone, texture, and elasticity. High in Vitamin C, these natural antioxidants promote collagen production which helps to plump skin and smooth fine lines. Full of humectants, seaweed is beneficial for skin as it helps skin hydrate and retain moisture
- Organic argan oil- High in Omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants that have regenerative and firming qualities, helping skin elasticity.
- Organic rosehip oil- High in fatty acids and naturally occurring Vitamin A, this hydrating oil smooths fine lines and helps scarring.
- Organic hempseed oil- Packed full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fatty acids.
Apply after cleansing to slightly damp skin to lock in moisture, morning, and evening.
‘Absolutely love this face oil! Soothes and hydrates my dry and acne prone skin like nothing else. It’s deeply nourishing without being in anyway greasy, something I’ve not found with other oils. Definitely wouldn’t be without now!’
A light but intensely hydrating organic body oil, designed to nourish your skin as well as your mind.
- Seaweed infused in organic jojoba oil for a full lunar cycle. Deeply moisturising, this rich infusion helps improve skin tone and elasticity.
- Organic almond oil protects skin, helping with cell regeneration, whilst organic apricot kernel oil soothes the skin.
- Organic essential oils, calming lavender oil complemented by eucalyptus oil, to refresh the skin and aid the lymphatic system. Juniper berry oil eases stress and soothes aching muscles.
Apply after showering to slightly damp skin or apply before bathing to protect skin from hot water and allow the oil to deeply penetrate.
‘The Nourish Body Oil is the most fantastic product! I’ve been using it regularly for a few months now and totally addicted, it’s non- greasy and leaves my skin supple, soft and smooth. Highly recommend.’
A rich balm made from organic antioxidant and anti-inflammatory plant-based ingredients, to soothe and protect dry and eczema prone skin.
- Seaweed infused in organic jojoba oil for a full lunar cycle. This nourishing infusion helps hydrate and calm skin irritation.
- Organic shea butter and coconut oil deeply moisturise and provide a protective barrier for the skin.
- Healing sea buckthorn oil to aid skin cell regeneration.
- Naturally antibacterial beeswax softens skin.
- Free from essential oils and fragrances, suitable for sensitive skin, and for use by the whole family.
Use sparingly on any areas of dry skin and allow balm to sink in.
If you are experiencing very dry skin the balm can be used on your face as an intensive treatment. Simply rub a little in and leave overnight.
If your skin is feeling tired, use the balm as a deeply rich cleanser. Apply a little to your face and remove with a washcloth. Follow with Nourish Face Oil.
‘The Soothe Balm is a must have, just an amazing all purpose magic pot! Great for dry and very dry skin.’